Let’s be honest, no matter who you are and how mature you are, vaginal tightening can be a touchy and uncomfortable subject for anyone. That doesn’t make it less of a concern though and it certainly doesn’t make the problem go away. It does however result in women looking frantically for a solution. This solution can come in a variety of forms, starting with creams and lotions but also come in the form of vaginal tightening exercises and kegel weights.
What are the benefits when it comes to vaginal tightening?
Kegel Weights Advantages Over Surgery?
Surgery is probably the most common form of vaginal tightening. Knowing what kegel weights are though, will help you choose a non-invasive solution to vaginal tightening.
What are the advantages when compared to surgery.
- Surgery is an extremely invasive procedure and can be painful and comes with its own risks of infection.
- Vaginal tightening is just one advantage of using kegel weights. they also help tighten the pelvic muscles responsible for urination and bladder control in women. Clearly, this is not the focus of vaginal tightening surgery.
- Your vagina stretches when you give birth. It would obviously be impractical to have surgery to tighten your vagina every time you give birth.
- Vaginal tightening is considered a cosmetic procedure (often not covered by insurance) and therefore quite expensive since the entire cost would entirely come out of your pocket. With kegel weights, you don’t have to spend as much money because the weights are inexpensive and last a lifetime.
- Kegel weights are easy to use and don’t require a prescription to buy.
- Kegel weights can be used by a variety of women aging from 18 to 85 and those with a medical condition.
For almost all women, advantages of using kegel weights is vaginal tightening and pelvic strengthening, which can spawn improvement in sexual activity and even orgasms other than bladder control. As you know, improvement in bladder control prevents urine leakage and incontinence.